Nuclear Economics Consulting Group (NECG)
NECG provides advice and strategy on economic and business issues facing the nuclear power industry, with a focus on the interaction between nuclear power and the electricity industry.
NECG capabilities range from nuclear power project procurement and financing to nuclear waste strategies.
Insightful analyses of nuclear project economics are needed to:
- Evaluate new nuclear project business models and financing approaches
- Structure nuclear projects, PPAs and related arrangements
- Support positions in nuclear industry legal and regulatory disputes
- Review government and regulator decisions about nuclear power projects
- Develop and implement effective nuclear industry strategies